Professional WEBSITE DEVELOPER
Proficient and creative WordPress developer with a strong history in website management and development. Skilled in creating engaging and interactive websites. Experienced in SEO and security (including a server level).
Detail-oriented and dedicated to superior customer service at all levels from the first meeting with a client to the website maintenance after launch.
Expert in all aspects of website creation, including design, plug-ins, and implementation.
I used to run a full-service website creation agency for several years and built all types of sites including landing pages, corporate & advertising (promo) sites, portfolio / personal sites, product catalogs, and online stores. I have tried a lot of content management systems and have chosen WordPress to become a professional at.
Now I am designing, building, and maintaining commercial websites primarily using WordPress.
Improving Websites of Every Kind, Every Size.
Possessing personality, energy & charisma to inspire, manage and develop.
Has both ability to work as front- and back-end developer.
- Website building
- website managing
- Website improving
- Having the ability to build websites from a brief or provided design.
- Manage domain names, subdomains, DNS, web hosting, business email.
- Write coding using HTML & CSS (+understanding of the basic principles of PHP & MySQL).
- Customize WordPress themes to meet clients’ requirements.
- Ability to set up notifications in case of a website went down.
- Build WordPress Multisite (run multiple sites off a single installation of WP).
- Manage websites on a server level (like CPanel, ISPmanager).
- Ensure optimum performance of each site including site speed, troubleshooting, accessibility.
- Set up automatic daily backups of all of a website data.
- Provide regular reports on site updates performed (core, plug-ins, theme), accessibility (up-time), upcoming bills (for domain name & hosting).
- Client account management.
- Boost website functionality by additional extensions / plug-ins.
- Optimise sites for SEO (and decorate them for holiday / special offers).
- Provide security measures to protect sites on WordPress and server levels.
- Design new features for existing websites.
- Ability to cooperate with designers directly (including freelance designers).
- Perform migration from old sites to WordPress ones (including transferring data and keeping established domain names).
Freelance practice & Continuous self-education
Looking for a good team to settle in for new achievements!
2009 — present
Course of study on Mathematics and Computer Science
Course of study on Computer Technologies in Science and Education
Actually I am a Master of Laws but let’s just tick a box that I have a Master’s degree 😉
I’ve Worked With
I’ve Worked With
Additional Skills & Hobbies
- Video production (designing, editing, formatting and uploading).
- Manage YouTube channels (including ones as an addition to websites).
- Liaising with clients to discuss web design and functionality.
- I am comfortable supporting existing clients in an agile manner.
- An understanding of digital marketing.
- Experience selling web solutions to potential clients.
- Scheduling workload to meet priorities and targets to ensure the smooth running of any project.